Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter in Korea! skiing and snowboarding season~

Skiing and snowboarding season in a full swing now!  
Korean resorts are quite expensive but you can find a lot of discounts in the internet, especially for students and foreigners.  I surfed the internet and this resort was one of the cheapest (with discount coupon):
name - Vivaldi Park
location - in Gangwon-do, but near Seoul
http://www.daemyungresort.com/vp/

http://www.daemyungresort.com/asp/reservation/pkg/vp_1011ski_rental.asp - prices of discount event

Wish everyone a good winter vacation with memorable moments! don't spend all time just updating blog and facebooking))

p.s. I don't work for this resort, I wrote about it because it's quite cheap and my friends recommended me it as very cool place^^

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a new place for me. My boyfriend and I have been going to Muju resort (which is close to Daejeon). It's quite cool there as well. Which do you like better: skiing or snowboarding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going there snowboarding next weekend! but i've never tried it before( hope, my insurance works well

    ReplyDelete