Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Korean advertisements - "광고천재 이제석"

Korean ads, especially public service advertisements,  really strike me with its unstraight deep meaning, I have never seen so thought-out videos and posters in my country such as in Korea.
One of the Korean advertisement designers  - Lee Je Seok (이제석) - became so popular not only in Korea but also in the States, that people call him "advertisement genius" now. Here are some of his masterpieces I found in the internet.
Global problems:
prevent global warming

polution is killing us)
help African children to get drinking water
For some, it's Everest. Help build more handicap facilities.
we breathe the same exhaust we produce
You can feed 50 african children with what you eat per one time

Political issues:
"Stop island theft"! Japanese new weapon - write new history in school textbooks) Sorry, the Japanese, but this problem is very pressing for Russia and Korea!  

(my favorite)


Law of our world, of our life... Hope any country wouldn't forget about it
Just creative ads:
window cleaner
I didn't get it from the first time)))
big garbage bags
dentist clinic

p.s. if u have any interesting link or photos with funny korean advertisements, let me know, I'll be glad to see it)

3 comments:

  1. they really are amazing. touches you in subconscious level and really make you think bout it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some great ads here: http://ellacino.blogspot.com/2011/02/great-korean-traditional-markets.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I like this ad like the drama Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek

    ReplyDelete