Sunday, December 5, 2010

2010 Gyeongi Food Festival

KINTEX. Again. As I've already written in other post it's a Korea International Exhibition Center situated in Goyang-city (30 km from Seoul).
The reason for going there again was Food Festival of cities from Gyeongi province. Good opportunity of getting some food for free~~ I couldn't stay at home and miss it)
The festival hall was divided into several sections - representatives from cities with their special products, food from other countries (even Russia), Korean traditional alcohol,  place for competition between cooking teams and exhibition of their "masterpieces". You can read about it more here  - foodfestival.co.kr
one of the team
Saturday was a day for competition of students from cooking schools. Prize for winners - 3 mil won!
Couldn't  pick up any food! Koreans were faster than me!




Some bakery:
I liked the name of this one - "harmony"

Now drinks go: 
 
XO! Korean Hennesy^^
Makgeolli - raw (unrefined) rice wine

looks like in a lab
just lotus tea

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could!
    but... u'll never guess what)) koreans turned out to be faster even than me, hungry student from Russia!

    ReplyDelete