Sunday, November 14, 2010

Seoul Lantern Festival

The weather in Seoul is getting colder this days so yesterday I went to Dondaemun to find boots for winter. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy anything because koreans usually don't sell 300' size( ah, my russian feet are too big  for korean fashion kk Have to search for boots in internet later.







Then I just took a walk along Cheongye Stream in the heart of Seoul and...











 beginning from the middle of this stream
I saw a lot of lanterns placed in it

That was an open exhibition called 2010 Seoul Lantern Festival and almost its last day before closing.
the further I went more interesting it was:






              and even like that:

As usual in Seoul exhibition place was crowded  by people, but surprisingly there weren't many foreigners that evening

2 comments:

  1. I went there yesterday with Mayuna, it was the last day, very cold and lots of people but the lanters were fantastic ^^
    You took a lot of great photos btw ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you) There were so many people that I had to push them away to take pics! I wish I had gone with you girls again)

    ReplyDelete