Saturday, November 20, 2010

KOAA Show 2010

KINTEX - (Korea International Exhibition Center) - is really large exhibition center situated in Goyang-city just 20km from DMZ. Korea Autoparts and Auto-related Industries Show (KOAA Show) were taking place there this week and I couldn't lose a chance to see it. Actually, I was going to work there for 3 days as Russian-Korean-English interpreter but I was too late with job application, so I had to enjoy it just as "international visitor" today. 
To tell the truth, it was quite boring - the main goals of organizers were attracting foreign companies to buy korean auto-parts, establishing partnership and so on. But of course there was a little exhibition of tuning cars to attract attention of simple people like me^^ 







GTR - 3 letters that make my heart beat faster!
Корейский вариант русского "тюнинга" - зачем пилить витки на пружинах, если можно просто сделать пневмоподвеску и опускать машину хоть до пола, просто нажимая пультик:




I couldn't even imagine that 2 litre engine of 10 years old hyundai tiburon could be upgraded to 430 horse power!
trank of that car
Dessert for the end:
do you know why koreans usually go to car shows? Not  for cars) Well, I'm not a snob and I also like racing models but koreans really get mad of that dolls!










1 comment:

  1. да, они конечно супер
    но хорошо что их было немного, иначе я вообще бы к машинам не пробрался)

    ReplyDelete